Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Interview... Tonight...

 So the interview wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I want to thank everyone for your support. The interview seemed very long but I said what I needed to and I hope things go fast so that it will be over with. 


Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe it will be easier than the time I had to do this against my bio parents. I really hope it is. So far so good. Lets just hope that it stays this way. I am extremely tired today and I don't understand why. My sister got a little upset and started pinching herself on the face. But she did talk and I give her credit for that. Its not easy to talk about things like that at all.  

So my grandmother (on fathers side) is having a hard time right now. So my mom took her to the hospital and left me and my dad with the kids. They never listen to me.. Even when they are told I am also in charge right before she leaves.. So I'm trying to get everyone doing their chores and patches decides to give me a hard time. She completely lost it. She threw everything that was not even remotely close to being in her way across the room then from there she went to her room and started to destroy everything in the room. That is also my room that I have given up to my grandmother so that she is comfortable. So I try to go inside the room and get my nana's cloths out so they don't get ruined. I turn off the light because she was to go to bed, she then stood up and charged at me and I told her "If you hit me patches, that will be your worst mistake you make tonight." She also told me that she wishes she wasn't my sister which she yells at me or us every time she gets upset. So I screamed it back to her, everything she yelled at me I told her the same. 


I told her that I will not try to work on our relationship anymore and to not even try to make things better between us. I have forgiven her for saying all those hateful things before and I have just had enough of it. It hurts to hear her say that to me every time she got up set when I was the one that helped her survive. I was the one that feed her when no one else would. I was the one that would get in trouble for allowing her to do things that she wasn't suppose to do when we were living with our bio parents. I did a lot for her and I am so sick and tired of hearing that crap. I've had enough and I have decided not to try. And no matter what anyone says I am not changing my mind. I have been working on this relationship for a while and have got nothing in return. 



1 comment:

  1. Cyr, I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time with your sister. That sucks. It makes sense to me that you'd be really tired though - you did some hard things today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete