Thursday, October 6, 2011

Math

So I am really bad at math. Or so I think I am. I have a hard time understanding some of the stuff I am doing in algebra. Yesterday we learned something new, like everyday. I got what we were suppose to do for homework when I was in  my class, but when I went home I was tatally lost. So I asked my father to help me he didn't understand, so I ask my mom and got the same response from her. So I was totally screwed. It sucks to have parents that don't know what you are doing even when you give them the notes you took. So I called Tanner to get him to help but as I got on the phone with him and tried to explain I told him that I would just bring it to lunch and he would help me then. So that he would be able to see it and know what I was talking about.

So I get to lunch, we eat then I get on with my math hw. I was getting so upset because I didn't get what he was talking about that I almost started crying. The problem is he didn't explain like my teacher did so I remember bits and pieces of what I'm suppose to do but I get stuck at times. Ugh I just hate math.

My sister was good yesterday I think... I can't really remember. But I think yesterday was a good day. So I guess that's all I have to share right, nothing really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment