Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saturday ! (:

So Saturday I went over to a family friend's house, we hung out for a little, grilled out and then she pierced my industrial. Boy did that hurt. When it was over I didn't believe it. The top part of it hurt so bad I didn't realize that she had already gotten the bottom through too. I had been waiting a long time to get this done and I'm super happy that I finally got it done. I didn't bother to think of the fact that I sleep on the side of my head I got it done. So now I am forcing myself to sleep on the left side which is super hard. I am just SO excited and happy that I have it done. (:

I'm so nervous my four year old sister is going to give me one of those aggressive hugs she gives when she is extremely excited, and he hair get caught on it and I tell her not to pull away and she doesn't listen and she totally pulls away and hurts the crap out of me. I'm so nervous to get it yanked on or touched. This morning I tried to dry my hair and I hit the bar and I almost cried and pasted out. That's how bad it hurt. Speaking of that let me back up a little to something I think was kinda funny when the piercing was going on. I was told to tell her if I started to feel sick to my stomach or like I was about to pass out, and at that point I was already at the point of feeling as if I was about to pass out so I told her I was already there before she had finished the sentence. 
I can't wait to get to school to show it off to all my friends. If anyone tries to touch it they need to think twice other wise they will be dealing with a passed out chick or vomit. One of the two, maybe even both. Who knows? Haha. (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cyr, do you remember meeting my daughter Kayla when you guys came by my house? She has an industrial and it hurt like the dickens for a long time, but she's super happy with it. I know one of the big things was keeping her hair out of it and making sure it was long enough for you to move it to keep it from getting stuck (I don't know if that's the right way to put it). She has a shorter one now that it's healed with arrow tips on it. Looks pretty cool.
    I'm enjoying reading your blog. You express yourself very well :)
    I hope I get to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I remember her & yeah mine is pretty long too. I really like it and it is healing pretty fast. I can now lay on the right side of my body now, which means I can sleep better. (:

    And I hope to see you soon also. We miss you, are you coming to our party in April again ? It's going to be better than last year (: Lol

    ReplyDelete